Alt Hist Issue 3 Published as an eBook
The latest issue of Alt Hist: the Magazine of Historical Fiction and Alternate History has now been published in eBook form. We have free previews of each story available over at the Current Issue page – simply click on the title of the story and you can start reading.
I hope you enjoy reading Alt Hist Issue 3; as ever I welcome your feedback. If you’re interested in getting a print version of the Issue then that will be available at the start of December – so stay tuned for further news.
Alt Hist Issue 3
For eBooks format please visit Smashwords or Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk for Kindle versions.
The third issue of Alt Hist includes two stories about the American Civil War, one about the great Tesla, a tale of post-war revenge set in Dublin, and a compelling story about the early years of the space race.
Full list of stories and authors:
- ‘A Light in the Darkness’ by Ian Sales
- ‘Dublin Can Be Heaven’ by Séamus Sweeney
- ‘Riders on the Storm’ by Arlan Andrews
- ‘Bummers’ by Matthew Warner
- ‘To The Stars’ by Brooks Rexroat
Praise for Alt Hist:
‘The second issue of Alt Hist magazine builds on the solid basis of the first issue, bringing a collection of historical fiction and alternate histories from a broad cross-section of history. There are some wonderful stories among them.’
‘engaging and well-written short stories with a historical setting that portray actual events or events that could have happened’
Fantasy Book Review, www.fantasybookreview.co.uk
- Highlights from the Locus Online review of Alt Hist Issue 2 (althistfiction.com)
- Alt Hist to become a Biannual Publication (althistfiction.com)
- Great Review of Alt Hist 2 at SF Crowsnest (althistfiction.com)