Alt Hist Issue 3 Published as an eBook
The latest issue of Alt Hist: the Magazine of Historical Fiction and Alternate History has now been published in eBook form. We have free previews of each story available over at the Current Issue page – simply click on the title of the story and you can start reading.
I hope you enjoy reading Alt Hist Issue 3; as ever I welcome your feedback. If you’re interested in getting a print version of the Issue then that will be available at the start of December – so stay tuned for further news.
The third issue of Alt Hist includes two stories about the American Civil War, one about the great Tesla, a tale of post-war revenge set in Dublin, and a compelling story about the early years of the space race.
Full list of stories and authors:
- ‘A Light in the Darkness’ by Ian Sales
- ‘Dublin Can Be Heaven’ by Séamus Sweeney
- ‘Riders on the Storm’ by Arlan Andrews
- ‘Bummers’ by Matthew Warner
- ‘To The Stars’ by Brooks Rexroat
Praise for Alt Hist:
‘The second issue of Alt Hist magazine builds on the solid basis of the first issue, bringing a collection of historical fiction and alternate histories from a broad cross-section of history. There are some wonderful stories among them.’
‘engaging and well-written short stories with a historical setting that portray actual events or events that could have happened’
Fantasy Book Review, www.fantasybookreview.co.uk
- Highlights from the Locus Online review of Alt Hist Issue 2 (althistfiction.com)
- Alt Hist to become a Biannual Publication (althistfiction.com)
- Great Review of Alt Hist 2 at SF Crowsnest (althistfiction.com)