Alt Hist Issue 3 Now Available
Issue 3 of Alt Hist: the new magazine of Historical Fiction and Alternate History is available now in eBook formats and in print book format. For an eBook format please visit Smashwords or Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk for Kindle versions. A print version of Alt Hist Issue 3 is available from Amazon.com or Lulu.com .
The third issue of Alt His t includes two stories about the American Civil War (including a story that’s a cross between alternate history and science fiction), an alternate history about the great Tesla, a tale of post-war revenge set in Dublin, and a compelling story about the early years of the space race.
Full list of stories and authors:
- ‘A Light in the Darkness’ by Ian Sales (Alternate History set during World War I)
- ‘Dublin Can Be Heaven’ by Séam us Sweeney (Historical Fiction)
- ‘Riders on the Storm’ by Arlan Andrews (Alternate History / Science Fiction set in the American Civil War)
- ‘Bummers’ by Matthew Warner (Historical Fiction set in the American Civil War)
- ‘To The Stars’ by Brooks Rexroat (Historical Fiction set during the Cold War Space Race)
Praise for Alt Hist:
‘The second issue of Alt His t magazine builds on the solid basis of the first issue, bringing a collection of historical fiction and alternate histories from a broad cross-section of history. There are some wonderful stories among them.’ SFCrowsnest, www.sfcrowsnest.com
‘engaging and well-written short stories with a historical setting that portray actual events or events that could have happened’ Fantasy Book Review, www.fantasybookreview.co.uk
10 thoughts on “Alt Hist Issue 3”